Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fool's Gold

Another April Fool's Day is upon us and it means as much to me now as it did when I was a kid. Nothing. I've never been hit with a devastating joke, so I can't share with you any cool pranks. When real life croaks, I consult television.
 
This is for Simpsons fanatics. Remember "So It's Come To This?"? Bart pranks Homer by shaking up a can of Duff to the extreme. There's a lot of build up. Homer opens the can. Before Bart can yell "April Fools!" a mushroom cloud of beer blows the roof off. The incident puts Homer into a coma and Bart feels bad. By the end, Homer comes out of his coma and proceeds to strangle Bart.
This is for my South Park heads. Remember "Cartman's Mom Is A Dirty Slut"? You know, the one where Cartman tries to find his biological father? By the end of the episode, Cartman is to find out who his father is and it ends in a cliffhanger. The following episode was supposed to be the part two to the previous episode, but to fans' surprise, it wasn't "Cartman's Mom Is Still A Dirty Slut". The watchers were April Fooled with a mini Terrence & Phillip movie. The episode was good for a few laughs and giggles.

That's all I really got.....Bye.

P.E.A.C.E

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit