Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Monday, March 30, 2009

(S.A.L.V.I.A) Substances A Life Values In Actuality

 
(Salvia)
I don't have ANY experience with the plant, but apparently, it's worth EVERY cent.

When I went to SCPA, Stuntman told me about this dude who smoked it. Shortly after the effects kicked in, this dude started speaking Spanish to him. Dude got pissed off like, "THIS AIN'T MEXICO!" Green Team's, Tweez, told us about when he did it. He had it in a bowl and thought his hands were melting, so he dropped and broke the bowl....Damn!

My friend, Vlad, told me about when he took like three blunts to the face and a couple Salvia ones. He said he was in his OWN ZONE. This tempted me to try it, but I never knew where to find it. Now, it's much too late. On April 1st, Salvia will be labeled illegal in the state of Ohio. DAMN!!!

The Man, always crackin' down on a good time!

P.E.A.C.E

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit