Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Friday, January 2, 2009

The Nicest To Ever Do It

This post is honoring the BEST. Not just musicians, but business folks too. You know, the people who are the best at what they do...


Prince- "Aww-whop!" Drums,, guitar, bass guitar, piano, he does it all. Author of the infamous "Purple Rain Soundtrack" and over a thousand solo albums, homeboy is the best to do it. He doesn't make a living off of ringtones and heavily rotated music videos, he's just "Love Symbol". You know when his albums drop and he's an ok actor. I'd give anything to do at least ONE song with this guy.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88/12359985/caratulas_MICHAEL_JACKSON-THRILLER_.jpg
Michael Jackson- Everybody wanted to be like Mike, whether it was Jordan or Tyson. If you grew up on Micahel, and I mean GREW UP, you had the jeri curl with extra juice, you had the jacket with a milion zippers and you wanted the sparkly glove. He goes on this list for one album, THRILLER! The signature Burt Reynolds pose holding the baby white tiger, dope shit. I don't care what y'all say, make fun of his new appearance and taboo habits, that doesn't take away from the good music he's made.

Tyler Perry - Dreamgirls New York Movie Premiere - Arrivals
Tyler Perry- The Jay-Z of show business. In a matter of years this man has produced a slew of plays, televesion shows, and movies. You can catch his show, House of Payne and Meet The Browns. I thought he wasn't going anywhere with his Madea movies until I saw them. I was thinking, not many drag queens last long in the game, cough, cough, Ru Paul. I wish this guy all the success in the world.

Ms. Hill performing in Prague, Summer 2007
Lauryn Hill- I know we haven't heard from this woman in eons, but her work on The Fugee's The Score is timeless. Not only is she an acting, singing guitarist, but she can rap. To be shat on lyrically by Lauryn Hill can't feel good, I think that's why The Fugees broke. Haha, I really want this woman to put out another 5 Mic album, but you can't make somebody do anything they don't wanna do. I know we're good for at least one more Hill album this lifetime.

T-Pain performing at the 2007 Hot 97 Summer Jam concert.
T-Pain- If you personally know me, you might say, "Ooh, I can't believe it!". Pain has proved himself more than once in my book. The key to longevity, stay in the listener's ears. He appeared on about 50-60 songs and singles in 2008 alone, ugh! AND he released an album. He's set to do a collaboration album with Tim McGraw as well as Lil' Wayne. That's insanity.

Eh, that does it for this one, wow, it was more musicians than I had originally intended on...So?

The E-M-P'll Say P.E.A.C.E

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit