Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Friday, January 2, 2009

"I'm Wanted. Dead Or Alive!"

For as long as there have been celebrities, there have been celebrity deaths, true story, you know?

Over the years we saw Elvis Presley, Marilyn Monroe, Jimi Hendrix, Lisa "Left Eye" Lopez, Aaliyah, Bernie Mac, Issac Hayes and so many more go before their time. One death in particular is still in question, 13 years after the fact, who, Tupac Amaru Shakur. Taken by gunshots in 1996, many have questioned if their favorite rapper really expired. *** The following picture is really graphic, if you're weak hearted***
http://2pacyasiyor.googlepages.com/autopsy.jpg

My two cents...it's photoshopped. It's a really good attempt, the Y incision is in place on the chest, the wounds are all there, the tattoos too, and the sawing open of the back of the head...but, it's not real. Many Tupac believers say, this photo is sampled from the "California Love" video, this is how he was laying at the end of the video in bed before he woke up in a cold sweat. You can also see the bad cutting job on the outline of the body. So, is 'Pac alive....?

Wellsir, he released The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory after he died...I can let thisone slide because it was only recorded in seven days and it was possible to do so, that's cool. The concept of the album is spine chilling. Creating the moniker, Makaveli, the name can be translated into "I'm Alive". If you're familiar with Niccolo Machiavelli's "The Prince", you can understand the grounds of the album's concept. The prince faked his death in order to trick his enemies so he could catch them off gaurd and kill them. Who are the enemies? Biggie Smalls, P.Diddy, Dr.Dre, Suge Knight, ChinoXL, Nas, Jay-Z, LL Cool J, and Mobb Deep. At the beginning of "Intro/Bomb First(My Second Reply)", many people confuse an ad-lib. Some say Pac says, "Suge shot me", others say he said, "Shoulda shot me". Damn, the English language....The Outlawz said he said, "Shoulda shot me".

So back to my point, post 1996, Pac went on to release R U Still Down(Remember Me?), Until The End Of Time, and Better Dayz. Eminem was assigned to produce Loyal To The Game and various producers gave their impression of The Biggie Duets with Pac's Life. Many argue, Pac absolutely has to be alive somewhere recording this new shit and selling records...Many close friends and eye witnesses defended Pac by saying, he spent every waking moment he could in the studio.Legend has it, he recorded about six songs a day. Try recording six songs a day for about four years and tell me what that gets you.

The question falls on me, do I think Pac is still alive? I used to, but I guess you just gotta let it go and live on, ya? I mean, this dude was literally ahead of his time, so if his lyrics still hit close to home in the year 2099, you shouldn't be surprised.http://www.alleyezonme.com/photos/memorial_statue/tupac_statue1.jpg

This picture trips me out,a rapper gets this kind of respect...makes me wanna step up my emcee game...

The E-M-P'll Say P.E.A.C.E

P.S.

The Lost Episode of Dave Chappelle "I Wrote This Song A Long Time Ago"
Funny ass video!

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit