Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Th!$ !$ Wh@+ H@ppen$ When Mur0(k H@$ M0ney 0n H!s M!nd

Whenever the idea of money enters my mind, I start to think of ways to spend it...always.....

Here are some investments I'd make if I had it like that....

True Blue Do



Purple Rain

For those of whom who don't follow fashions, The True Blue Do outfit consists of, A Bathing Ape hoodie, Electronic Gladiator True Fit Straight Jeans by LRG, and First Round shoes by Puma.
The Purple Rain outfit is, yet again BAPE and LRG, and the grape flavored Kool-Aid shoe by Reebok.
Also if I had cash out the ying yang, I'd buy one of these:
On that note.....
The E-M-P'll say P.E.A.C.E

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit