Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Black House


They said it couldn't be done. They said it wouldn't be done. It happened.

I feel kinda bad about it though...I was watching one of those news channels at 10 something(when the electoral score was like 200 to 137), I fell asleep and woke up around midnight and it was 300 to something. So I had missed the 270 mark by a long shot.

I think Young Jeezy's song makes so much more sense now. What would he have done if his president didn't come out black??? Hmm, you can only imagine.

Shortly after the results and the speech he gave, I could hear the black students outside, cheering and whatnot. I checked Facebook, all the statuses were either, Obama supporters gloating over the victory, or bitter McCain heads still dissing Obama.

Where are my Ralph Nader people?......none, oh well.

I still have my doubts, I don't know much about Barack, still, but he's an ill talker. He's a brave mofo, for real, and I have nothing but respect for the guy. Come January, he's got less than six months to get his thing together, before I decide to actually move to France.

"My president is black, my Lambo's blue
And I'll be goddamned if my rims ain't too
My momma ain't at home, and daddy's still in jail
Tryna make a plate, anybody seen the scale?
My president is black, my Lambo's blue
And I'll be goddamned if my rims ain't too
My money's light green and my Jordans light grey
And they love to see white, now how much you tryna pay?
Let's go!"
My President Is Black (Ft. Nas) - Young Jeezy

Before I let you go, I have to share these racist ass blogs somebody found on the facebook, it's crazy.

"Author: dvcv
Subject: dumb ass niggers
Time: November 2, 2008 - 1:30 am
You niggers really are as stupid as you look. Celebrating what you think is a black man ( he is a creamer ). The thing that is going prevent Obama from becoming president is the little bit of nigger he has in him. The U.S.A. will NEVER allow an individual with nigg in him to become president. Obama is not going to win and then....DUMB NIGGERS WILL BE RIOTING AND BURNING THEIR OWN TOWNS UP. Wow those are some smart people, aye ?

Author: monkeyslapper
Subject: poles!!!
Time: November 4, 2008 - 4:26 pm
Poles show Osama in the lead, but that will all change when the White people get off work. easy to get find time to get in an early vote when all you have to do all day is wake up at noon sell crack for a couple of hours to white kids i might add, go vote go back to your apt in the ghetto. or car which ever one niggers live in these days. beat the shit out of thier fat white bitch. send her to the store with the food stamps and enough change from today's crack sales to bring back a 40oz beer and cheetos. but barack osama hussien will change all that for nigger america, he will make it so that beer can be bought with food stamps. and that is what its all about "Change" LOL>>>>>>>>>> McCain "O8" "

The E-M-P'll say P.E.A.C.E

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit