Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Women I'd Cheat on My Wifey With....

I'll explain how GREAT of a Boyfriend I am before I continue with this blog...
-We've been together for over a year.
-I've "never" cheated. Breaks don't count, especially on the first few weeks of school.
-We've never had sex and I'm still faithful.
-I do my damnedest to make sure she leaves out of her house with a smile on her face everyday.
-I GAVE HER MY GREEN TEAM PAJAMA PANTS!!!

But I digress, Women that my baby may have to keep me away from:

10)Zoe Saldana:


Her Works:
-Drumline
-Star Trek
-That one movie with Ashton Kutcher and Bernie Mac (RIP)

What I'd Do To her: Casual Movie and a Phuck after a blunt.

9)Skeem's Cousin:

With respect for her privacy I won't put her name. But she's a thizzle girl, she used to be really plump and hate my guts back in third grade when I came thru new and had to stand in front of her in line separating her from a friend, I really don't think she remembers that. But I do.

Her Works:
-Cheer Squads @ PHS and CSU
-Prom Queen PHS

What I'd Do To her: I'd have to be in an affair with this one, and a long lasting one like JFK & Ms. Monroe style.

FYI: Not the one who looks like skeem with tits, ok?

8) Lacey Duvalle:



Her Works:
-Various Adult Films, some of which are stuck to my laptop....

What I'd Do to her: Can you say sextape??? But no kissing...point blank period. I wouldn't kiss her if she washed her mouth out with Hydrochloric Acid. NO! But she can get fucked when it's wrapped up.

7)Ms. Ashley

My number two fan. I'm whispering in her ear in the top picture.

Her Works:
-Her fat ol' ass!!
-Blue Crew (Generic ass female Green Team, currently defunct)
-Inspiration to my Ms. Ashalee (Rmx) verse

What I'd do to her: Right now let her be happy; a few days ago we would've been in one of those dippin in and out of hotels thing thingys.

6)Rihanna



Her Works:
-Numerous Erections
-Some Pop Music
-Proving my Chris Brown theory(ask Midas if two years ago I didn't say Chris Brown would be womping on bitches)

What I'd Do To her: Since this girl had me since Her "If It's Loving That You Want Video," I'd have to have a second life with this lady.

5)Danger



Her Works:
-Runner up on For the Love of Ray J??? I think...
-Prostitution

What I'd Do to her: Take her on a date to the clinic, depending on what goes down there we can have our own photoshoot (BRR!)

Intermission:
BITCHES I WOULDN'T TOUCH WITH A 90ft POLE:
-ALL OF TEAM NINA
-NICKI MINAJ
-TRINA
-KARRINE STEFFANS (She played Bobby Brown too cock)
-Any Female Lil Wayne has met.
-Any chick who still likes Bow Wow or Romeo
-Mary Magdalene
-Hannah Montana (she needs a few more years to slut it up a bit)

Back @ It:
4)Kerry Washington



Her Works:
-I Love My Wife
-Fantastic 4

What I'd do to her: Have her on call for late night Booty Calls...and i mean like 5am late night

3)Alicia Silverstone



Her Works:
-Clueless
-Beauty Shop

What I'd Do To Her: Make some of my own Lil Jessica Alba's

2)K.D. Aubert



Her Works:
-Friday After Next
-Soul Plane

What I'd Do to Her: Convert To Mormon...nuff said

1)Scarlett Johanssen



Her Works:
-The Perfect Score
-The Nanny Diaries
-The Spirit

What I'd do to her: I would marry this girl on spot. Sorry baby, but this is the only girl in the world I'd leave you for....I CAN'T HELP IT!!!!

And its not like I'm one of those niggas who just love White Girls. I've just wanted Scarlett since we were kids...

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

2 Comments:

Kyrsten said...

that sucks for your girlfriend...

Kyrsten said...

btw, KD is way hotter and more beautiful than Scarlett...you're buggin...

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit