Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Monday, May 25, 2009

The Man Without Fear


I've been in search of a decent Twilight Zone episode. I've seen ONE thus far that made me go,"that was damned good." Other than that, the other three or four episodes I've seen are interesting, but not well rounded, you know? While watching it this morning with the Boogiemayne, he brings up the upcoming cinema, Drag Me To Hell. "Do you wanna go see it?" "Shit, I'll go if somebody takes me." "You scared?" "That looks like a thoroughly scary movie." There has only been one movie in my history of horror films that scared the pants off of me.

What struck fear into the man without it?
(Thirteen Ghosts)
I could watch this front to back in the dark alone no problem today. Back then, on a 60 some inch screen, surround sound, and young mind intact, I WOULDN'T go to sleep. There's a video game that had me in timid mode too.
Well, sir...The ONLY time I could play this game was at night. I had school and constant basketball games in the 8th. I'd come home, knock out homework if I saw fit and played this. To people who enjoy this franchise, I probably come off like a punk, huh? Okay. If you're used to zombies not getting back up on Playstation, tell me you didn't freak out about the Crimson Zombie!
I feel this generation's defintion of horror is gratuitous blood and gore. People don't have to bleed for a film to be qualified as a horror.......I think this film is the "Renaissance" of the horror genre.

P.E.A.C.E

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit