Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

You mad 'cuz I'm stylin on you?!

Carousing through the ol' facebook and while doing so I saw that fellow artist Jaye Cane entered in the summerfest contest also. He's like #3...keep in mind we #284-285. So I comment on his status saying "Good luck man. Our band just entered" Does that sound intimidating or asshole? HMM, no, not at all. I simply just stated a fact that our band entered while wishing him good luck damnit. He deletes my comment and I'm like "WHOA!" So in my rage I post back "Way to delete my comment guy, can't handle competition huh?. I just said "good luck".

Dude, chill out and realize that your ahead of the race and we probably won't make it. If anything you could have said good luck back, talk shit back whatever. Dont be like that and delete my comment, kid. Insecurity ain't a good look man, lol.

And on that ♫ .....

You like that tag, MZA ahaha....

I didnt provoke nothing...come on, he so afar ahead man. Chill Cane. M.T.B.A.G. , HEAUX

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit