Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

"They Want That Young Shit, That Dumb Shit"

Man....It's hard out here for some pimps....I thought this Eventful.com contest was gonna be easy, but it's kinda hard. I figured, I got over 1,000 Facebook friends, all it would take is, for me to have them demand us and wha-laa! BUT NO.......People have to be difficult. I'm not trippin' though. Hopefully, my Facefucks will see through the difficulty, and help us out, but that's wishful thinking.

The past few days, I've been thinking about the concept of "conforming". It's looking REALLY tempting. I mean, music-wise, I've accepted what people are willing to listen to, versus what we make. It just gets frustrating to bust your ass lyrically, and have cats who rhyme like 5 year olds get more attention than you.

I got word from my bro that our shit's good, but there's no depth. M.I.C: music by teenagers, for teenagers, give us a break. Sp00ks & Sp00ns was made for the purpose of riding to. Cin City and With Flying Colours will be some thought provoking shit, along with that classic M.T. Bag sound.

Day in, and day out, I'm busting my ass tryna get this band some ears, and I often get eye/headaches. You get out what you put in. I thank the folks who appreciate what we do 'round here, and to those who don't like us, obviously, you're just not listening. I did a track with Relly Boi. Decent listen, should be on Myspace in a matter of days...

The point I'm making, I guess, how come "head-music" doesn't get as much shine as "club music"? It's ALWAYS about selling records and competition.....what happened to the music?

I don't know why we haven't cracked into Cin City yet, all this time? I'm feeling like ALL OR NOTHING  all the time.

P.E.A.C.E

P.S~I gotta crack down on my condescending tone apparently...

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit