Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Monday, April 20, 2009

One time for your mind...

I promised I would never type these kind of posts but WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH WOMEN! Ya'll or the most picky, indecisive, ungrateful, siddity creatures God put on this Earth yet us, as men are attracted to your "ass"ets. That's it! We don't want you for relationships...just to fuck...I wish that was true but it's not and you know it's not so why must your persistently look over the "good guy" the "underdog", the guy friend who was always their but you never noticed him. This is life and not a fucking Disney movie where prince charming comes through in the end. Stop generalizing men. I mean, ya get tight when we call ya "hoes" and "bitches" but we can't get mad when we are called "dogs", "niggas", and "pussies". That shit cracks me up man.

See, I dont know what percentage of our viewers are women so I apologize for generalizing and maybe you should stop putting off the obvious and give that guy who may not be Kappa nigga or a GQ guy or even a "Goon" because he can probably still whoop ass...he just doesn't grip his nuts and shout it from the rooftop. If you wan respect, give it...don't assume that "one" will run into you because I guarantee you all it is is a man who wants to get his rocks off.

That's all... I'm done. P.E.A.C.E.

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit