Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

"Matt, Why You Go So Hard?"

Cuz I have to sweety. If I didn't, it would just be too easy...

Haven't posted in a minute. Not cuz I couldn't,. but cuz I wouldn't. A lotta things have been transpiring. The Dragon Punch is getting on my nerves. I have a few beats handy. Been on WSU's campus laughin' and shit. "Where these hidden heauxs comes form?"

Lemme do my blog shit...
I've taken a liking to Flud Watches....and
Terminator: Salvation....look at Common! Everybody kinda saw Batman playing John Connor coming, right?

Other than that.....party and bullshit....People tryna "Will Rap 4 Food" on us....Ignorant folks not demanding us, spending more time interrupting my advertising than absorbing it.....We sonning these n!99@$ like lunar eclipses....Got a new favorite Lil Wayne song. With Pharrell, "Yes".


It's probably the beat causing the audio addiction..."Yes, nigga, yes, nigga, YES!"

We finally rose to our respectable spot at #26 on eventful...

Nothing but love. 'Til we meet again....

P.E.A.C.E

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit