Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

4/21: The Day After

Man. 4/20. That was something else. Word up. I've never been that blitzed. Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist...still haven't seen it all. Pokemon The Movie, didn't watch it. Should've. Green Team is still good. Green League, yessir. I see Fauste is getting his swag on. "I'm swaggin', I'm surfin'." Ha.

I feel cleansed. Maybe, I still be the eastern philosopher lover boy. Hmm...Afghani Goo, Dro, Kush, Reggies, it was all there. Feelin' crazy for skippin' town. It's all good. I'm enjoying it.

I wish we were performing. That would be cool. I'm probably not gonna stop smoking because I haven't thus far. Oh well. Maybe next year, Green Team are jerks towards to each other.

Lettin' you know we still alive.

Don't bite my exit tag...

P.E.A.C.E.

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit