Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Monday, February 23, 2009

Stand N D-liver


Yer... And I'm gonna post a picture of a fine bitch just because Murdock does...


Looka heer triq, I just finished my 127th black of the year and I'm slightly sizzurped...

Haha it's only 3:18pm. Anyway, ACE BOOGIE PUTS IN WORK ON THE MUSIC TIP!!! Just in the past couple of days, I've recorded an album worth of verses for this Spooks and Spoons promo CD. Why promo???

CUZ EVERYONE GETS A FREE COPY. So much so if a member of M.T. Bag tries to sell it to you, then you have my permission to proceed to stomp them in the nutsbrr.

Since Mza departed from Fairborn, life's been moving slow...not just because i was phucked up mosst of the time either. It's boring up here alone. I can't wait for M.T. Bag to reunite at Wright next year. I hope Skeem comes along for the apartment.
Top Ten Blazes of last night...
OK I stayed over green team central under Kiefdaddy Wilkenfucks bed, and proceeded to Blaze wit Tweez for a good 45 minutes straight.

10) I'd rather grip a dick then phuck that pregnant bitch with clap like you (left out her name for her sake, shame on you if this is you and you read this blog.) Tweez --> Boogie

9) Pussy ass nigga, thats how you know you pussy...you GRIP DICK!!! Boogie --> Tweez

8) I know you ain't talking, when you look like Michael Jackson's first visitor... Boogie --> Kiefdaddy Wilkenpeech

7) Your a grip dicker!!! Sizzurped Tweez --> Boogie

6) What you say?! (Tweez)...BALLZ!!! (Boogie)

5)...I'm done

I was too phucked up to remember anything else from last night. Let me tell you what I did, I smoked two kinds a Dank in Fatso, fixed a toilet, bonged two beers, played two games o beer pong, and listened to the drafts of Spooks and Spoons at least 30 times...

And here's one of Ace Boogie's favorite fight scene..





Czech it out!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtGE8-T2ufc

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit