Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Oh, Shit! Road Trip


Friday was the day. Ace left for Cincinnati to do some radio shit with Skeem and Ghrim....Haha, I wish they saved it, it would've been funny. Back to Friday!

Ace ordered a pizza, breadsticks and wings(they helped the next morning...CLUTCH!)

I intercepted the pizza on some Ocean's type shit. Kief was back in Piqua and Sponge-Fuck was with his brother at a drumline event. So the line up was me, Tweezy F. Babii, and Nate Dogg.
The trip was musicless, Nate's iPod tape deck thing was out....radio...

We headed towards UD to pick up Nate's friend who recently had throat surgery, he couldn't down any alchy for 40some days....ouch!

Thank goodness for blunt rolling stations (in the backseat, Nate had these lights that just click on, enabling black freaking and blunt rolling).

We blew infinite bowls and I had to put the black down.

Soon, everybody had to make a pit stop. We stopped in a 1950's styled McDonald's in Chillicothe. I whizzed, everybody else got food...We had pizza in the car....

On the road again...
****
Finally, we arrived in Athens,Ohio. Ohio University, home of the Bobcats.
It was a guy named Andrew's birthday. We ate all his birtday goodies and got right. A vaporizor, I don't know how to use one of those...The dorms are weird up there. The rooms are like this big:


(I'm giving them too much credit, it was smaller than this)

So, we mingled a while and headed to this party.


There was Beer Pong....that was it, All the girls looked like stubby women.

I got bored as shit, quickly....

They were coming up us like, "Do you guys not know anybody?"

We left that soiree and headed to another.....The same exact people were there...I opened up some, EVERYBODY was blowing on a bowl. The good times came to a close. Exuent!

Sleeping arrangements were a bitch! Tweez got the couch in the lounge, Nate took the floor and
his friend had a matress....now I think about it, where did it come from?

I had the floor, Tweez left the couch and took the fllor, so I got on the couch. This chick with some booty on her arranged the couches for me so I could lay....Tweez wanted the couch back, he ain't get it... We talked drunken shit until we all passed out one by one, like flies, WE DROPPED!

I awoke around 1ish. Awake and bake and NCAA 09 on 360 online, Tweez was being chagrined by Kirk Herbstreit....haha. I took a sloppy #2 and we were GONE!







(Hip-Hip-Hooray For Smoking In Dorms!)



I ate the wings that were chillin' in the car. Nate drove us to gas station for gas and a cappuccino. Tweez went in and technically never came out....

We were off!

Hours on the road, we were making time at 2PMish. I was drifting off, Tweez nodded off, Nate's friend followed...I was out! I knew, if I went to sleep, we were gonna get turned around. I woke up, we missed the Dayton exit, the problem got fixed. We dropped of Mr.UD at....well, UD.

And then, there were three. Nobody knew where they were going....North or South? Tweez chose South.....we were headed to Cincinnati.....Not on my clock, I told Nate to turn around....I saw Von Maur....

We arrived back at Wright State around 6ish.....

THERE WAS ANOTHER PARTY!!!

The Green Party. It was this guy named, R.Kelly's birthday.

I got my green, but almost gnawed off somebody's hands for it....







****

Beer, Blunts and Bitches!

That's really ALL that happened....had it out with some hot heauxs, I know, if I EVER got the chance, I'd make them heauxs cook omelettes while they clean my room that I am dirtying up simultaneously.

So....I left Friday night, came back Sunday morning.....

After The Green Party, I came back with Tweez, Herbpeach, and Kief. I ordered pizza, ate the fuck up out it, and dipped to the IDOP. I came in, emptied my pockets, and crashed...

I woke up to Ace throwing something at me, with none other than Ben Ghrim at his side....WHOA!!!

We took The Chef to meet Green Team and he left....Now, I await the Super Bowl, it comes sooner and sooner every year nowadays.....




If y'all don't see me....Dueces!

P.E.A.C.E

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit