Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Heart Wants What It Wants(Matthew Neruda Is In The House!)

My homie, Grimm, posted a Facebook update not too long ago....it said something along the lines of "a bangin' personality outweighs good looks anyday".....I was taken aback, like, whoa, chick can't be swagged up and butt-ugly, can she? Well, there was a lady out there (and Boogie knows what I'm talkin' about) who had bangin' features and was a sweet soul sista, but only looked presentable when she was going to the club, I never got to know her well enough to be like, "You're beautiful, it's true" HAAHAAAHAHA!.....Lookin' good isn't all there is to it, and I learned that through watching television. I can't keep deriving my values from the idiot box, but it makes sense.


Who is this?


"That's Lieutenant Dan!" No, that's Steve Urkel, pay attention. Anyway, who was his heart set on from the beginning 'til the end?

 

That's right, Laura! She didn't want him for years. All the while, Steve had his heart set on Laura, who wanted him, but he didn't want her fine ass back?

MYRA! Ever since I was a young'n', I never understood why Steve wouldn't return her love......Ok, she came off crazy, and I guess you wouldn't want that, but maybe she'd act different if he hooked up with her, who knows?


Now, that I think about it, my journey in life was a tad similar...I'm the Old Man with the Sea, I was fishing for:
 
(You can try and guess what her name was.....that's why I referred to her as The Mermaid to my friends..)

When I was fishing for her, I always found this at the end of my rod:
 

Damn, can a brother "catch" a break.....Well, my "line" broke and now I can't "fish" anymore....I'm not dwelling in that "pond" anymore. I got new equipment and I'm in a different "pond" now....


So, I guess I can understand where Sonic, er, Steve was coming from....Damn, Grimm, yousa wise muthafucka.....


P.E.A.C.E

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit