Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Biter's Delight: Dope Rap

I've been listening....not just hearing the [rap]music, but listening.....this is what I'm hearing:

Guns
Money
Drugs
Bitches
Hoes
Club
Cars

Ok, then. I did "The Nigga Rap". Now, I present to you...........

Hood Rap

 I did this because I wanted to feel what these cats feel when they spend an entire career talkin' it. ****NOTE****:I ain't never sold dope, I ain't never shot nobody, and I don't know shit about being from the hood....this is an....experiment....


I got my first pack before I got my first car
Got my worst scars way before I wrote my first bars
My words are what the dope boys wanna hear, nigga
When you slavin' over the stove, know that I'm here witcha
For years, niggas from my hood been doin' bids
Havin' kids, shootin' shit, and then movin' bricks
I don't know who it is supplyin' the streets with weight and blow
I been tryna move out the hood, I gotta wait and grow
Since I was 8 years old, I been puffin' Mary Jane
Hopin' to inhale the smoke and have it remove every pain
Niggas got leady brains for thinking they know it all
A lot of niggas don't make it 21, some don't grow at all
We show our draws cuz we got stoves tucked away
In the Roc jeans. In my trunk is where I tuck that Yay'
Don't make me bust my '8, cuz I don't care for you niggas
I'll write your obituary, but I won't bury you niggas



Eh, that wasn't as entertaining as The Nigga Rap.......I'm not satisfied......



P.E.A.C.E

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit