Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Saturday, January 10, 2009

"I Find It Hard To Beat Blanka"


The Green Team recently purchased a fish tank. They put a crawdad, a crab ,and several goldfish in that tank and the drama unfolded.

The crawdad, Blanka ,tore the face off the goldfish known as, Hitler.

About ten new goldfish have been added to the arena , as of yesterday, and about half of them remain today.

It was a Friday unlike any other. Ace and I headed to Sidney to go to Day1's house.

I saw how other parts of Ohio looked like, it was eye opening. We arrived at Day1's, Kief went back to Piqua. We chilled forever at Day1's, eating fried chicken, mac and cheese, and this super fluffy strawberry cake.

I also gained a new respect for Cleveland emcee, Chip Tha Ripper. I heard something from this guy, "Super-Saiyon, man, so please stay off my Dragon Balls". Chip is alright with me, he can tell stories, he's not a gun/coke rapper, he's good.

Green Team is keeping in mind we're human, and have weaknessess.

Nothing else.....

PAX

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit