Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Sunday, November 30, 2008

"If You Ain't Livin' What You Kickin', Then You're Worhless"

The Green Team has established headquarter's. Day 1's room in Green Team Central. Cincinnati is Green Team South. West and East have yet to be determined. My fiance's haus could be West and my cousin's house in Blue Ash could be given a green tint.

The fun aspect of this rap thing is the materials. I got a list of some shit The Green Team is about.

The non-alcholic drink of The Green Team is Jones Green Apple Soda. It's pure sugar cane sugar and it has no caffeine. Cop yourself a $5 4 pack of these and go to town. This drank is cool with me because it's from Canada a.k.a France II.When Jones doesn't hold a sweepstakes they have fortune cookie-esque words of inspiration under the cap. How ill is that?












I've been a BAPE clothing head since my step brother introduced me to the butt ugly shoes. If you're gonna be Green Team material, you gotta have love for a $300 hoodie. You can catch Pharrell and Weezy with the red or purple ones on, but we all know the green one is definitely the way to go.







"Could it be the skunk weed that makes us oh so funky?
Now hold it let me choose, couldn't be the booze
No it's the shoes (the shoes?) It's gotta be the shoes!"-Mr.Funke of Lords of the Underground "Chief Rocka

True shit, some women don't like weed or alchy, what's something everybody admires.....Fresh kicks. 'Specially these Do The Dew Dunks. If M.T. Bag wasn't rockin' Reeboks, Filas, and Pumas so heavy, best believe, we'd have Dunks flooding out of the walk in closet.

Honestly, I'm tired of using technology, but this has been the apple of my eye ever since I bought my first LRG fabrics. It is believed that Sidekicks are phones for women, but that's strictly opinion. I don't see Luxirie on the phone, I see LRG, so fuck the haters on the grind.





"I'm okay, but my watch sick." Just looking at this thing, you're like, how do you tell the time? On the really doe, I can't answer that question. But these state of the art time pieces come with a guide to help the consumer understand it. I know how to use the other ones, they make a little more sense, this one, I can't crack for the life of me.



If I had more knowledge on botany, I'd build one of these. Any stoner would get where I'm going from here.....















Another post brought to you courtesy of boredom.

The E-M-P'll say P.E.A.C.E

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit