Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Boys Are Back In Town(Rock The Vote)

This is Empathy reporting live from Cincinnati, home, sweet, home.

Me and Ace came down from WSU to say what up to Ghrimm(new spelling, due to copyright b.s) at UC. We went to a little shin dig, met some talented young ladies, it's all ish. We did everything except for what we came to do, put a dent in the production of Music On A CD.

We were scheduled to record the rest of "Slut Shoppin'" and rerecord our inspirational track, "Cloud Nine". It's cool though...

My mom came through to yell at me today, so I'm in my downer mood.

Other news, Ghrimm and West seem to have their swaggers down, I gotta do work on mine. I made a beat for Third World affiliate, Relly Boi, he's pleased.

I feel confined to a one track lifestyle ever since I figured out how small this world is...these wenches are known from the bottom of Cincinnati to the tip of Cleveland...that's irrelevant.

efil4zaggin'

As the Winter quarter dawns upon us, along with registering for courses, M.T. Bag awaits the release of two albums, The Blueprint 3 and 808's and Heartbreaks. Props to T-Pain on Thr33 Ringz or whatever mess, he went the extra mile with 23 tracks.......

Is it US or is the election thing gettin a little too grimey? Peep those McCain commercials when he edits the audio, how low, huh?

Honestly, I'm not a man of politics,but Third World Records encourages you muthafuckas to get out there and vote. It's time for a change...

A change is not going to come from Washington.....it's gonna...come to WASHINGTON!!!

On that note, The E-M-P'll say P.E.A.C.E

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit